Bigg Boss 14 | Jaan Kumar Sanu | Confirmed
His nick name Jaan & real name is Jayesh Bhattacharya. He is from Kolkata, West Bengal. His father is Kumar Sanu who is known as King of Melody & has sang thousands of songs. He made a YouTube video Dil Mera Churaya kyu which has 6M+ views. His net worth is 5 crore.
Journey by Episodes
Bigg Boss allows seniors (Hina Khan, Gauhar Khan & Sidharth Shukla) to plan & decide on the tasks to be given to the rejected contestants. By this these 4 contestants will get opportunity to enter into the main house. Seniors says there will be multiple rounds
- Rubina: you need to wear the same dress for a week in the house. She denies & looses the round
- Nishant: you have to wear bikini top on yourself for a week all the time. He does it sportingly & wins the round. Later they clear him off that.
- Sara: you have to cut your hair to your shoulder length. She gets it done & wins the round
- Jaan: handle the 5 kg weight for a min at your shoulder height. He does it & wins the round
- Rubina: Eat the green chilies in 1 minute. She tries but they were too many and fails to complete & losses the round.
- Sara: Hold 5 kg dumbbell at shoulder level for a min. During the lift her back gets a shock & she losses the round.
- Nishant: Get the rejected tag written on forehead for the week in the house. He agrees to it & wins the round.
- Jaan: Get mohawk hair cut. He agrees to it & wins the round.
Result: Bigg Boss announces that the final decision for the entry pass task will be taken by the rejected contestants only among themselves. One worst performer need to be chosen by them who would stay outside, rest all 3 will get inside the home. Based on majority Rubina was decided as worst performer though she does speaks for herself that she wasn’t the worst. Finally as punishment she will continue to stay outside the home.
Salman introduces him as a young melodious singer and he had a great relationship with his father Kumar Sanu. Jaan enters the stage with the song “Sochenge Tumhe Pyaar Kare Ke Nahi” from Deewana movie. Salman was seen singing along in low voice and he loved the song.
Jaan said that his father was initially concerned about him entering the show due to the nature & practically inside the house but then he started supporting him to make progress in his career.